This holiday, let Chronogram help with the shopping, and help you keep it local. Here are some of the reasons we love buying in our communities:
1. Local shops value the customer. They survive by the quality of their service.
2. Shopping local keeps the money we spend in our communities.
3. Shopping local helps businesses stay open and retain community charcter.
4. Don’t we spend enough time on the Internet already?
5. Local businesses employ the majority of the workforce and spur job growth.
6. The diversity of the shops: each as unique as its owner!
7. Local businesses are owned by our friends and neighbors.
8. Shopping local is better for the environment. Leave the car at home!