The Russell F Lord Journal | Delaware and Hudson Canal Museum | Lectures & Talks | Hudson Valley; Chronogram
This is a past event.

The Russell F Lord Journal 

When: Fri., Sept. 9, 7-9 p.m. 2016
Phone: 845-687-2000
Email: www.canalmuseum.org
Price: $5.00 for non-members
D&H Canal Society and Museum President Bill Merchant, will give a presentation on the latest donation to the museum. The writings of Russell F, Lord, the chief engineer for the canal during it's last enlargement. The Journal covers from 1848 to 1852. In this time period John Roebling's four suspension aqueducts were constructed and boats began hauling 130 tons of anthracite coal.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Map

Hudson Valley Events

submit event

Nearby

History